Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Big Mistake

Turns out, eating peanut butter sandwiches everyday sucks. Being a self-proclaimed peanut butter fanatic, I really believed I would not get tired of it. But I am, and I'm not even halfway through the week yet. I have a remaining $3 left. I have no clue what to spend that on, should I go to McDonalds and get a couple of McChickens for lunch and dinner?

My biggest mistake is when I bought expensive roast beef, thinking it would be more filling than cheap roast beef. Boy, was I wrong. Not only was it no more filling, but it had very few pieces of roast beef. I'm barley going to get 3 sandwiches out of the $4.50 container of roast beef. Yikes. I also worked until midnight last night, and then had to be at my other job by 8:00 am. I could really use some caffeine, but I do not want to use my last $3 on it.

AM

No comments:

Post a Comment