Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 2...

So I am eating dinner as we speak. I decided to reheat the mashed potatoes and stuffing I ate yesterday because I had leftovers. It's basically thanksgiving dinner (minus all the good food and desserts). 

This morning I had class at 8, so I ate oatmeal again but I was rushed so I didn't get to finish it. I have class until 12:15, but was hungry in my 11 o'clock class so I ate the pop tarts I brought with me. I had to work until 5, which left me with only a package of crackers to last me until I got home. I ate those at work and managed to last. 

My main issue so far hasn't been hunger necessarily and I still have plenty of food, but it's affecting the rest of the things I do. Like I can't eat lunch on campus and I have to make sure I bring something. If I don't bring enough, I'm screwed. I can't stay on campus any later than dinner time to study or do anything else. It'll get worse as the week goes on. 

Also, this 99 cent bread is awful! I made toast and it's basically cardboard. Ugh. 

Also just realized I ate the exact same thing as yesterday minus the ramen, which I don't think I can eat. Anyone want 3 packs of ramen noodles??? 

1 comment: