Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 1 Reflection

I think I'm going to run out of food. When you go to the grocery store with $29 it feels like you buy a lot of food. But then I realized during the first day that seven days is a long time. I had to pay a lot more attention to how much I ate. I only put a few pieces of my roast beef on my sandwich, and wasn't sure how many grapes were too many to eat. I was hungry during the day yesterday, even though I ate lunch and dinner. It's just weird; it's weird to be hungry even though you know you have food to eat, but you don't want to eat until your full because that could mean not having enough food to last through the week. All these fears of running out of food will only get worse as the week progresses. I mean, that was day 1. What am I going to be saying on day 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment