Monday, November 11, 2013

First Day on the challenge!

So... my day hasn't been too bad. I had oatmeal for breakfast, which isn't out of the ordinary for me at all. I eat it almost every day. Then for lunch I had a cup of ramen noodles, which wasn't too bad but I don't know if I can eat them again. I had poptarts and some crackers for a snack. I eat probably every 3 hours, so I was worried about that! I am now at home and trying to decide what to eat. It will either be a frozen pizza or I'm thinking some boxed mashed potatoes and stuffing, which I love. One thing about the food I bought is that I do not have meat, fruits, or vegetables so not very healthy obviously. I was going to stay on campus to study but I was just too hungry and I knew I wouldn't be able to eat fast food, so I went home! The highlight of my day was the piece of chocolate someone gave to me! They were being nice so of course I had to take it! :)

How's everyone's day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment